We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 - Sunvil

London
Level Contributor
445 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
2012 - Sunvil

Just re-checked the Sunvil website (for the umpteenth time!) and 2012 holidays to Greece are now on sale - however, no sign of Anniska/Liakoto accommodation that I thought they would be featuring - after all this waiting, seems a shame that they are not showing up and am now glad we have booked Svoronata on Kefalonia for a week in September after losing patience - realise Sunvil are not a run-of-the-mill tour operator but, with all other major companies having offered their 2012 programmes some time ago, maybe their Marketing section needs an overhaul!!!!

12 replies to this topic
Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,487 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

It's not the marketing section! As with all TOs the contracts won't be signed & sealed yet & possibly Sunvil are being responsible by not advertising something that isn't a definite?

None of the new properties they are taking on are showing on the site yet, try doing what they ask on the website & ring them!

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Got their brochure yesterday and Anniskas and liakoto are in

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

monyash, what's happened my little bakewell tart...you've morphed into Max Headroom from being Tommy Cooper!!

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Hiya SueLees

The Fez was getting a bit tatty so I binned it...Just like that!!

£1500 for a week for the 2 of us at Anniskas in Sept with Sunvil...not exactly cheap for s/c is it (£100 less from Gatwick as per)

Seen your Palataki pics...looks good

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Ha ha, must get myself a new look soon, I'm fed up with the Irish Sea keep washing over me.

The Sunvil site was driving me mad so as Booking.com has the one bed Palataki villa on the site I booked it (free cancellation before Aug). I then phoned Sunvil to see the difference in price if we took a package. They tell me the same villa is vacant for the same date I booked it with Booking.com. There's only one villa !!!!! I voiced my concerns but Sunvil brused it off saying they have a contract with the owner. Guess what...so does Booking.com. At least the latter have told me they're trying to contact the owner to clarify. Mmmmmm.

BTW it's £600 cheaper per couple if we do it independently.

Sue

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

I meant there's only one one bed villa

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Sue

Hmm....shenanigans eh

Used Booking.com loadsa times and never had a problem.

No idea what we are doing this year but we have the last 2 weeks in Sept free and the Mani does seem to hold onto the sun quite well it seems and I would assume everythings still open..so maybe.

Yes that Irish seawater has knackered your complexion somewhat

Warwick
Level Contributor
412 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Villa 3 has 1 bedroom

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

It's been a real mess since my post of 8th Jan. Palataki villas contacted me to ask for my help as they'd made a mistake and the one bed shouldn't have been with booking.com despite PV confirming it with me !!!! They then said I should book through Sunvil. I emailed back to say I wasn't prepared to pay out an additional £600 to do this but that I accepted my booking with booking.com wouldn't be honoured. Despite asking for my help - their words - PV haven't even had the decency to acknowledge my acceptance of THEIR mistake. Booking.com blamed PV and have tried to get me to accept other accommodation but I was so peeved we're going to Paxos this time. Sunvil can go whistle as well the robbing b's.

Warwick
Level Contributor
412 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2012 - Sunvil

Sorry about your problem as nice as PV are they are not worth what Sunvil are asking.

Reply to: 2012 - Sunvil
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations