We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kardamili prices

Which Kardamili hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
kardamili prices

We are off to Kardamili this weekend and would find it really helpful if anyone has some recent knowledge of approx prices of things like basic food, meals out, beers, taxis - just so we can budget. Planning to take euros with us - although in Turkey last year we were advised to change money once there. Any tips? thanks very much.

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kardamili prices

I would take some euros and simply use the ATM once there. We find that a budget of 50 euros a day is possible if you are eating out twice a day with a beer or two, but avoiding lots of expensive drinks. Add in a morning coffee and a cocktail/nice glass of wine before dinner and it might stretch to 70ish ? We found that 2 'mains' with a shared starter and wine/beer would be 20-25 euros. There are a couple of souvlaki places though, that can shave off ten euros easily. 500ml bottle of beer 2-2.5ish.

Taxi to Stoupa about 14 euros last year. Where are you staying ?

Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kardamili prices

Thanks that's really helpful. We're staying at Liakoto apartments.

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kardamili prices

Ah, lucky you ! I predict lots of seafront balcony time both pre and post dinner. Did you know that you will have the perfect sunset view ? That's it in my avatar - enjoy !

Ask Ilia for a Neda beer if you like a beer. Very sharp local pilsner type beer. Gerry and Ilia also have a very good wine list at Liakoto.

Have you viewed all the wonderful photos on the Liakoto Tripadvisor reviews page ? They really do show what it is like. You will be back next year !

Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kardamili prices

I have been looking at the photos for weeks and am really excited! Just hoping my teenagers will enjoy it too - sunsets don't impress them much! thanks for all your advice.

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kardamili prices

What ages, and what are the 'in to' ?

Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: kardamili prices

17 yr old male - into music and ancient history - so hoping to do some sight seeing, and 13 yr old girl, into facebook! She loves messing around in the pool, and really into horse riding.

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kardamili prices

Old Kardamili has its own museum, and you can visit Mystras, Monemvasia, Ancient Olympia, Vathia, Diros Caves and loads more. The pool at Liakoto is lovely and you can also have a dip in the sea. Free Wifi so an Ipad or laptop would help, but there are 2 computers free to use in reception. Not sure the horse riding is catered for. Might be a passing donkey though...........

Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: kardamili prices

That's really kind of you to give so much personal advice - much appreciated. Not long now!

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kardamili prices

Enjoy yourselves - I know you will, and you will be really well looked after by the wonderful Gerry and Ilia and their staff. We head over in a couple of weeks with our 2 wee ones (2 and a half, and 8 months), and cannot wait. If you want to send me a PM once you are there we can compare notes and I can recommend things for you if you want.

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: kardamili prices

Or just go and enjoy !!!! I do get a bit over-enthusiastic about the place at times !

Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations