We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bañalbufar coastal walks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bañalbufar coastal walks

we are spending one night in banalbufar before we head on to fornulutx, we would like to do a coast walk and find and nice beach for a dip, any reccomendations?

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bañalbufar coastal walks

It's a while since I did this walk but if I remember correctly as you drive out of Banyalbufar heading northwards after a short way you go round a large bend and you will see a small car park on your left. From this car park you can walk along the coast and down to a tiny little ramshackle type beach. I did notice in the car park a lot of broken glass as if cars had been broken into so I would make sure you have nothing on view.

Hopefully someone will come along with a confirmation that I have remembered this correctly.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bañalbufar coastal walks

Yes mayaling your information is correct as we have pulled into this car park ourselves didnt walk as far as the beach though so cant comment on that,lisa im so envious as we are very fond of banyalbufar its a lovely little village we stayed at hotel son bourgny,which hotel are you staying at?

3. Re: Bañalbufar coastal walks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Banyalbufar