A group of 6 of us (3 couples) have hired a villa in Pollenca for a week in May. A few questions if anyone can help.....
1) When is the local market on and what type of things do they do there? ie - good breads, meat etc?
2) Our villa is situated in crestaix, where is the nearest supermarket?
3) Can anyone recommend some lovely restuarants either in Pollenca, Crestaix or surrounding? We like fairly modern places with great views and excellent food and drink. Although also after some traditional spanish places also.
4) If there was only one thing you could do whilst in Mallorca, what would it be?
5) Is it easy enough to get taxi's from villa's into either Pollenca town or Palma etc? If so, how much roughly would they cost?
6) any excellent trips you can recommend?
Thanks all in advance, any help much appreciated