We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark Alcudia

Beds
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Waterpark Alcudia

Hi, been visiting the Pollensa area for years now and have done most of the cultural things, however; the girls (5 and 3) have reached that stage where Dad isn't necessarily enough entertainment for two weeks. Have never really had to do children friendly things. Thinking of doing a day at the Alcudia Water park. Anybody got any opinions? Any other child friendly things worth checking out?

All help greatfully received.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

The Hidropark in Alcudia is good family fun day out.

The website for the Hidropark is here:

http://www.hidropark.com/en/index_en.html

The official rates are 17 Euros for adults and children over 11, and 8 Euros for children between 3 and 11.

I know that if you sometimes buy your tickets at hotel receptions, etc. They claim that you can "jump the queue". I'm not sure if this is true, and if those tickets are the same price or not.

Another option that I can think of in Alcudia is the Ranxo Ses Roques, to go pony riding.

Website here:

www.ranxosesroques.com/rsr/index.php?lang=en

Beds
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

Thanks Dani, never thought of pony riding. The key is thay we tire them out so a bottle of wine can be enjoyed in Pollensa town Place major in the evening!!!! nIf you think of anything else please do post

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

When will you be staying here?. Which month?.

Sometimes there are activities going on in the Alcudia / Pollença area for kids (and adults), which might be OK for your girls.

The pony riding club Ses Roques is a family run place, it's used by lots of hotels in the summer (the entertainers take the kids there, at an extra cost of course) and so far I haven't heard any bad reports about it. And often when the Town Hall's "fiesta" activities requires horses (!), Ses Roques provides them... so that tells me that they're OK.

Beds
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

Middle of May. Staying on the Puig overlooking the old town (Pollensa). I know the area fairly well at this stage. Its just the girls have reached a new level and require a little distraction before they dirve their mother to it!

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

If I hear of any other activities going on in the North of the island in May, I will remember to post back here to let you know.

Beds
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

thanks Dani, really appreciate it

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

A trip to the beach at Cala can Vincente is nice. We hired a pedalo for an hour and went out into the sea with the kids.....although guess it depends on how the kids are in the water.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

We aren't renting a car, any idea if a bus goes from pollenca to the waterpark and if so details please? Also if we're 4 would a taxi be just as cheap?

When I was 10/11 we went to the caves. I think the wooden train hard to beat, the tram at soller, and good sweet/ice cream shops.

Beds
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

Hi thanks for the recommendations. We are back from heaven now but we did go to the waterpark. It is quite expensive for a day. to include a couple sun beds and a locker for 2 adults and wo small children worked out around 80 Euro. The park is just off the main roundabout on the drag at Alcudia so I presume the bus goes close.

The day itself was ok.....at least the tatoos were spelt correctly!!!! No seriously my 6 yr old said it was the best day of the holiday (it was her birthday) and wanted to go back the next day, that is what counts.

10. Re: Waterpark Alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca