We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aparthotel playamar deposit?

liverpool
Level Contributor
362 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
aparthotel playamar deposit?

do i need to pay a deposit when i check in,if so how much?

The 365 Calvari Steps
Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Placa Major
Points of Interest & Landmarks
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

I don't know for sure but as you have had no other replies I would say No Deposit.It's not Benidorm or Magaluf.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

No, there is not a deposit to pay at the Palya Mar.

Been last few years so let me know if you need any more info.

Newport, Gwent
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

hi there we are a british couple 45- 50 ish off to this aparthotel/ and the pollensa area next week for the first time any nice bars and places to eat closer to the hotel??? other than the ones at the end of the PINE WALK or can you you tell us of any in and around pollensa.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
9,633 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

Hi Franny. As you seem to know already, Playa Mar is at the extreme north end of the resort with a longish (but lovely) walk into the centre. There are no restos or bars that come to my mind near Playa Mar. On your side of the centre, but still a walk, is La Fortalesa (good for majorcan specialities eg cod in roasted red peppers, pork loin in cabbage leaves; we've had both those there in past fortnight and many times before) It's one road back from the front, pleasant and good quality & value. Not far from there but 2 roads back from front is Trios which has a vast menu del dia for an extremely lowish price that includes wine etc (it's more of a value resto than many).

There are many other restaurants in PP from which to choose, all dependent on budget and personal wish-lists. In old Pollensa town Clivia is a top resto.

Edited: 20 September 2010, 21:18
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

If you like Italian food, there is a place, Little Italy, which sells fantastic pizzas. It is the first restaurant you will come to as you walk along the Pine Walk into town. You usually have to book a few days in advance but may be OK now it is out of kids' holidays.

Also, Laroc, which is just after Little Italy, just set back down a side road does very good fresh pasta.

As noted, lots of good places to suit taste and budgets (we travel with kids but they love eating out in PP).

6. Re: aparthotel playamar deposit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca