We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another water park question please?

wirral
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Another water park question please?

We are staying in a villa in Pollenca and some of the family are keen to visit a water park. My husband, 19yr old son, 11 yr old daughter and 13yr old niece will drive anywhere to get to the best water park. I presume Alcudia is closest but it doesnt look the most exciting of places. We went to Atlantis in Dubai last year so they expect BIG slides. I prefer to chill at the villa myself! Which one is the biggest and best please? Thanks

The 365 Calvari Steps
Lookouts, Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Placa Major
Points of Interest & Landmarks
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another water park question please?

The one remaining water park in Magaluf must be close to the biggest and best in Majorca if not the best.Certainly grander than Alcudia's or Sa Coma's.But by Dubai standards they will be disappointed so the 80 miles return journey is probably not worth it.

wirral
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another water park question please?

80 miles?! Had no idea it was that far! Maybe Alcudia will keep them happy enough? WS, please can you tell me how long it will take on Majorcan roads to drive to magaluf? Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,052 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another water park question please?

40ish miles there and 40ish miles back

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another water park question please?

I would allow an hour each way door to door.Mostly motorways MA13 from Crestaix/Sa Pobla Southbound-Palma Northern Ring Road-MA1 westbound, exit J14.The waterpark at Arenal will take just as long.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,099 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another water park question please?

The one in Alcudia opposite Club Mac isn't that bad. Plenty of biggish slides. Big enough for chickens like me to decline anyway.

When are you going? As it doesn't open until May.

St Helier, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another water park question please?

Ninabean have a look at the link (see waterparks) to get some idea of the parks on offer, There is maps to let you know where they are!

www.nofrills-excursions.com/index.en.html

wirral
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another water park question please?

Thanks as always guys

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Another water park question please?

We go to Western at Magaluf, as noted, it's about an hours drive from PP. There are some good rides with one 'big scary' one in particular (the beast).

http://www.westernpark.com/index.php?wlang=en

9. Re: Another water park question please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2013, 10:28
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca
Recent Conversations