We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Exeter, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transport to pollensa from airport

I am staying in pollensa in June arriving at the airport at 22.30. I have found the shuttle direct bus which goes every hour to puerto pollensa. has anyone used the shuttle bus? Is it a reliable way of getting there and will it drop us off in Pollensa?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

Are you staying in Pollensa or Puerto Pollensa? Are you confident/have you been reliably informed that the hourly shuttle service you mention (and I have not previously heard of ) operates at the same frequency that late at night? As the main road to Puerto Pollensa passes Pollensa (unless the shuttle goes to Alcudia first) I am sure you can be dropped off even if on the main road-which may be quite a walk from where you are staying.

You will be too late to catch the public buses to Pollensa via Palma.

Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

Can you send me a link to this shuttle service please as I can't find an hourly one!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
9,416 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

I've never heard of exactly this.

Exeter, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

advanced.shuttledirect.com/searchresults

this is the link to the shuttle bus

Airdrie, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

Hi,

hope you enjoyed your holiday in June?

Did you manage to get a shuttle bu sorganised to and from the airport?

We fly out on 14th August and are staying in teh old town pollensa

dave

6. Re: transport to pollensa from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca