We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

Scotland
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

Can anyone tell me if you can buy fresh cow's milk in P.Pollensa? Is it readily available from the supermaket? I seem to remember most of it being UHT. It's important as we are travelling with 1 year old who is just coming of formula (we will keep her on it if no fresh milk available.)

The 365 Calvari Steps
Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Placa Major
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,963 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

Here is for some useful info that may help you.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580306-i9799-k6…

Edited: 07 June 2013, 11:03
London, England
Level Contributor
9,131 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

Look for 'leche fresca' on the bottle

Winchester, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

It's certainly available in Pollensa - Lidl's (between Pollensa / P Pollensa ) stock it as do most supermarkets (though not huge amounts of it). We have been a few times (3 weeks ago most recent) and its always been available.

Scotland
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

Thanks for your help everyone. This is a big help to us. :)

Devon
Level Contributor
354 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

It sells out quickly on Saturdays and Sundays when all the villa visitors do their big shop!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

We are in PP right now and have bought "green" milk from eroski and the spar on the front drag (londres road). Strangely, the milk may not be in the obvious place, the green and blue milk was near the checkout, not in the cold section like home, so watch for that at the supermarket. I would also note that 10-15 years ago, yes, It was definitely harder to obtain than now.

7. Re: Is fresh cow's milk readily availalbe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca
Recent Conversations