We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Parade properties Casa Rafalet Or Can Miguel

Which Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Parade properties Casa Rafalet Or Can Miguel

I am considering booking a Villa for the first time and would like up to date reviews on Either Villas Casa Rafalet or Can Miguel both are properties with Villa Parade in Polensa, Mallorca.

Would like to know the cleanliness and location in relation to the town etc.

Thank you

Devon
Level Contributor
321 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Parade properties Casa Rafalet Or Can Miguel

I would book Casa Rafalet.

We almost booked Can Miguel for next summer but didn't after we went to see the location in April. It is very near the main road, you will hear road noise. The pool area is across the drive from the villa which is not apparent in the photographs, not sure if the wifi would extend to the pool area and you will be over looked by the neighbouring property when they are approaching their entrance. However it is much more convenient to walk into the town.

Rafalet looks far nicer in my opinion, in a lovely peaceful area. Hiring bikes would be a good way to get into town from this villa? Good luck.

2. Re: Villa Parade properties Casa Rafalet Or Can Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca