We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pollensa Park

Which Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bodrum City, Turkey
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pollensa Park

Be ready for an overdose of truly awful music blasted out all evening and intermittently throughout the day.

I've no idea what the hotel is like but we were in a luxury villa 100m+ away and could not sit around the pool due to the volume.

It's a real shame because P de P is a gorgeous resort but just make sure that you book on the other side of the hotel to the pool or a long way away if you are facing the rear.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pollensa Park

Tastes in music are variable and subjective.You might not have liked what was being played but many of the hotel's guests might have enjoyed it. There is a karaoke bar, Palms, alongside this very large hotel (by far the largest in the resort with extensive grounds and sunbathing areas around the pool) and the noise from there often annoys guests of the hotel.The only consolation is that there is a noise embargo strictly enforced by all hospitality venues from midnight.

But it must have been loud from the hotel if you could not tolerate it from 100 metres away.Unless there has been some exagerration in the telling.

Perhaps your experiences as reported at the hands of OK Car Hire made you extra sensitive.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 13:49
Bodrum City, Turkey
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pollensa Park

No exaggeration, sadly.

The frustration with Pollensa Park was well and truly ingrained before I even got close to being ripped off by OK Rental.

To add balance to my complaint, I should perhaps say that the car itself was fine though and the villa was superb, despite the noise. I just felt sorry for the people who actually have retired to their sea front villa and have to put up with that throughout the season. I certainly won't be returning any time soon although I have previously enjoyed some very tranquil holidays in P de P. Sadly it appears to be changing.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pollensa Park

Fair comments Tim which I have noted.You might not have the same problems if you have a (expensive) villa on the other side of the resort ie in the region of H Illa d'Or.eg Bellresgard.

4. Re: Pollensa Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca