We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in PP

Which Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicestershire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments in PP

Hi - I'm travelling 1st week of July school holidays with my husband and 8 year old son. I don't want anything to non-stop entertainment but I would like there to be other children around for my son to play with. Booked flights so need accommodation only.

Also like something central to town and beach.

Be really grateful for any suggestions? thanks.

Northampton, England
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in PP

If you haven't already got fixed up you could take a look at www.pollensapines.co.uk as they have many apartments - some in complexes - which may appeal.

The Sangrila apartments in the Bellresguard area are popular with families as are the Olot apartments in the Llenaire district.

If you wanted more organised activities you could try the Flora apartments - available in the Thompsons catalogue.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
582 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in PP

The Massol apartments are run by the management of the Flora apartments.We've stayed there twice and the position is good for access to town and beach. There is a nice pool and there should be other children at that time of year. I think you can use the Flora apartment facilities and they do have stuff going on in the evening whereas the Massol doesn't. There are one or two things I would say - ask for a 1st or 2nd floor apartment - one ground floor flat had something pinched the first time we stayed. Also, although traffic noise isn't a big problem, locals use the road as a short cut - but it quietens down very much at night. There was some building going on last October (school basketball pitch) but that shouldn't be a problem now.

Anyway - you can always check out their website - I notice someone else has mentioned the Flora apartments too, but it depends what you want in the way of entertainment. Plenty of good places to eat round about there.

Dublin
Level Contributor
55 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in PP

I've stayed in the Flora and the Oro Playa on numerous occasions with my 5 children in the past - well at first there were 3 and then...!

My parents also used to come with us. We found the Flora and the Oro Playa to be good apartment complexes for families. They are close to loads of restaurants and the beach and there is a choice of small supermarkets close by. By modern standards, the apartments in both are a little small and basis but they have just about what you need if you're eating out most of the time. There was evening entertainment in both and there was also kids entertainment arranged during the day. The Oro Playa pool is bigger and has more seating around it but the Flora is equally as good. We prefer this side of Pollensa to the beach/Llenaire side because there are more restaurants etc. WE've booked independently this year and are staying in the Bellresguard complex. I'll post a review when we get home.

4. Re: Apartments in PP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Pollenca