We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"The Wall"

Which Soller hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
"The Wall"

Hi Everyone - has anyone heard about "The Wall" in the Port - I have an apartment there and someone sent me an email saying 400 people attended a meeting but the local council havent got enough money to fix it - does anyone know what this means ??

Thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "The Wall"

No I haven't heard anything, have you checked the bulletin online for any news? or Soller newspaper if you speak Catalan. I'll ask around

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "The Wall"

send mayling a pm she may know whats what

moocher

Stockport
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "The Wall"

Apparently its a wall near to the Nautilus restaurant that fallen down and the local council want the residents to pay for it to be fixed - only what I have heard not sure how true this is - we are going over Easter time so we will get a better idea then Thanks

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
841 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "The Wall"

Anything further to report

Stockport
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "The Wall"

Yes we went at Easter its a wall behind someones house that has come down and they are trying to get it repaired but the council are asking locals to fund the repairs - we had not had any letter from the Town Hall but some residents had. Suppose it will take some time

6. Re: "The Wall"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 05:15