We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soller marmalade

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,285 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Soller marmalade

I understand that somebody has started a little business making marmalade from the lovely oranges that grow in the Soller valley. Does anybody know where in Soller I can buy this please?

cape town
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soller marmalade

I have found this online company that sells products from Soller. www.fetasoller.com/en/mallorca-shop.php

I am sure in Soller there would be some shops selling their marmelade. Good luck and let us know if you find something

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Soller marmalade

You can buy it in the Fet a Soller shop near the tram stop and market place in Soller town or in the shop in the middle of the bay in the port. I think you can also buy it in the shop on the right hand side of Sa Lluna that sells local produce.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,580 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soller marmalade

I looked on that website,l and I can buy 10kg of oranges for 23 euro, shipping free! I am tempted, I must say. Has anyone used the site?

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,285 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soller marmalade

Thank you all for your replies.

Mayaling - is the Fet a Soller shop next to the ice cream shop?

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Soller marmalade

Yes. I can't remember if it's exactly next door but very close if not. It's silly but I've passed it so many times but can't pinpoint it exactly in my mind!

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Soller marmalade

Finca Ca´s Sant produces their own orangemarmelade, but they have started some years ago, no idea about new producers.

It tastes really delicious, you can also buy it in Fet a Soller.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Soller marmalade

Why not do it in style?

www.cas-sant.com/naranjos/home.php?lng=en

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Soller marmalade

god thats ridiculous! Ill GIVE you one of my orange trees as long as you promise to pick and prune it!

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Soller marmalade

Well, ridicoulos or not, there are only a few fincas in Soller that they still take care about the orangetrees, and Cas Sant is one of them. Maby they try to have some benefits, If they pay you if your are lucky 20 cents/kg for the oranges, Is it profitable to have a farm?

I think no more than 4 or 5 fincas, as I can remembered Ca Nai, Cas Curial...etc, I don´t know the rest of the names, one is near Biniaraix and the other near "the red school".

finca_escastell, as your name said, you should know how difficult is to keep running a finca, don´t make easy jokes about new ideas. That´s a serious problem.

10. Re: Soller marmalade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Soller
Recent Conversations