We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

Which Soller hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
235 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

In my previous post, I meant apartments Costa Brava. Does anyone know if the road in front is busy? Would sitting on the balcony be pleasant or too noisy? There aren't any reviews that I can find on line. Can anyone comment on these apartments? Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

Hi,

there is very little interference by way of road noise as the paseo is pedestrianised. We have stayed in the apartment block next to the Es Canyis restaurant and from memory, the traffc comes down the side between those 2 buildings then turns left so I believe you won't have any problem.

London
Level Contributor
525 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

I'd expect you'd get little, if any, road noise. At the back of the apts is a cul-de-sac, and as said above, the front is on the promenade. the apts are above the restaurants, so there may be noise of people talking from that, but Port de Soller is not rowdy, and the restaurants tend to be closed by midnight. They are by Es Passeig restaurant, which is my personal favourite in the Port, so not far to travel if you want good food.

middle england
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

We have booked to stay here in three weeks time. So will let you know. If you go before us please report

middle england
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

Have booed to stay here in three weeks time so will let you know. If you go before us please report. thanks

5. Re: Road in front of Apartments Costa Brava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2013, 10:15