We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

Hi, I am going to Majorca in late may and was wondering what to expect, also how warm will the sea be at this time of year?????

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,273 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

Well, who can predict the weather.

It might rain, but on the other hand the sun might shine. One thing for sure, it will be pleasantly warm and when the sun does shine, it will be hot.

Sea temperatures will still be rather chilly and don't really warm up until late June.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

Piece of string. How long.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

http://www.weather4travel.com/ is helpful- compare their monthly averages (temp/rain/sea temp.etc) with the current actuals lower down the page

Sóller, Islas...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

Well Es Firo is a festival in Soller on the second Monday of May and I can't remember it raining for many years on that day, and it has been t-shirt weather. So if that trend continues, you may well be OK on the Monday. Just a shame most hotels advise their clients to stay inside the hotel on that day. For the daytime in the port at least.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

Thanks, you're right, I guess I can't be shure but you have given me a good idea

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

I've been to Majorca & Menorca in May a few times and all have been very pleasant weather, one or two days we've had showers but as they hit the ground they dried up! Weathers always been kind to us and come home with a nice healthy glow!

7. Re: Wheather in May, rainy or sunny????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Soller
Recent Conversations