We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Callums Dolphin & Seal Trips - Plockton

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Callums Dolphin & Seal Trips - Plockton

My Dad and I were visiting friends in Scotland from Australia. We decided to spend a few days in Plockton and do some sight seeing at nearby Applecross and Isle of Skye. Callums Dolphin & Seal Trips were recommended as a great way to take in the scenery as well as learn about the local history. Having spent 4 weeks in Scotland both my Dad and I felt that the highlight of our trip was Callums Dolphin & Seal Trip. Callum was hilarious and the crew were brilliant. If you visit Scotland then you HAVE to visit Callum and his team at Callums Dolphin & Seal Boat Trip. Thanks Callum for a truly remarkable trip.

Jason & Allan Dawes

Australia

Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Plockton
Plockton
Ross and Cromarty, UK
Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye
The Hebrides, UK
1. Re: Callums Dolphin & Seal Trips - Plockton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Plockton