We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege package

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Privilege package

Is it necessary to book the Privilege package at VIM for the entire length of our stay, or is it possible to get it just for a day or two? Do they ever negotiate the price?

Edited: 17 March 2013, 22:00
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privilege package

I've not heard of them negotiating the prince, but if you ask for it and then after a day or two go to them to cancel it, I don't think they would object.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,646 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privilege package

We've been there 3 times and aren't really sure about your specific question. Let us know what you find out though, it might be nice to consider it for future trips just to get a beach bed close to the beach bar.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Privilege package

You could go to their website and ask the question. They do email back to you regarding any question that you asked. Unless it is high season I don't think I would do it. We got it due to the room catagory we stayed in.

4. Re: Privilege package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto