We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoteltravel.com

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hoteltravel.com

I have booked the Valentin with hoteltravel.com. It was much cheaper than other sites, but I am worried something is shady. Has anyone else used this website? If so, what was your experience?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoteltravel.com

I used it last year to book Iberostar Grand Paraiso. No problem at all. Completely legit.

2. Re: Hoteltravel.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 23:44
Luxembourg
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoteltravel.com

Made one booking with them (no problems) and have been getting spammed by them ever since. Unsubscribe e-mail address in "newsletter" (that I never requested) does not even exist. The anti-Spam policy link in the newsletter also does not work. Review of their policy list on their website reveals that they have no such policy. I have attempted to use the unsubscribe@makemytravel.com, which is the parent company, and we will see if that works.

4. Re: Hoteltravel.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto