We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

Lumberton, New...
Level Contributor
59 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

I am curious as to the size of the tub in the Deluxe Jr Suite. This is our second time to VIM and our first we were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Silver Suite(by our travel agent). I LOVED that big soaking tub. Just wondering if a regular sized adult can comfortably fit and relax? Thanks!

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

Sorry only been in Silvers. Like the location of these buildings.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,309 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

The tub in the Deluxe Junior suites is a regular single-person sized and it has jets. I'm about 5'6" and I found the tub to be comfortable. As with most standard-sized tubs, anyone much over 6 feet probably won't fit very well.

All the tubs in the room categories above the Deluxe Juniors are big enough for two (or more).

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

Or more????

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,309 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

LOL! Have you seen the size of the "tub" in the Emeralds? The hot tub on the decks of the Imperial and Diamond suites could hold more than two people as well.

I'm not here to judge (!!!), just passing on the info.

5. Re: size of tub in Deluxe Jr Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto