We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

colorado
Level Contributor
399 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

Has anyone ever booked with book vip? It's a deal for 5 nights lodging at one of several resorts for $399 per room. I know it's a timeshare thing and I have no intention of purchasing.

I am just wondering if anyone has ever done this and if so, how were you treated at the resort after the 90 minute (yeah right, more like 4 hours) presentation? Did you get bad service afterwards if you didn't purchase?

Most of the resorts on the list I probably wouldn't stay in anyway because most of them are in Cancun. The Azul Fives is on the list though. That caught my eye. I have never stayed there so if you have any opinions of the resort and/or the beach in the area, I would welcome them. Thanks!

colorado
Level Contributor
399 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

Ok I don't know what's going on. I posted this in the PDC forum but it ended up here. That is the second time that has happened today. Anyone else having issues?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

Maybe someone isn't reading the entire post and thinks you are referring to VIM (the resort). TA members can report "inappropriate content" and then click wrong forum, or maybe it's TA itself doing it. Maybe try rewording your question.

colorado
Level Contributor
399 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

hmmmm....... maybe your right. The last time I it went to the playa paraiso Forum. Maybe the universe doesn't want me to get an answer to my question.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 23:28
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

You could also do a "google" search, I bet you'd get a lot more response.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

5 nights for $399? I think it would be a 4 hour presentation AND they would be bugging you for the entire trip.

colorado
Level Contributor
399 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

Thanks

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,964 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

I just Googled "Book VIP" and got this - a TA thread from a few months ago - tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k7031489-…

8. Re: Book vip for $399 Anyone done it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto