We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to hotel

14 posts
Save Topic
Transfers to hotel

The package that we are looking at purchasing does not include transfers, does anyone have any suggestions for a trustworthy and budget friendly transfer company you can book online? I have looked at USA transfers and Best transfers online and they both look nice just wanted opinions. Thanks

Cave Diving in Mexico
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Other Outdoor Activities, Scuba & Snorkeling, Water Sports
Fishing AL Gusto
Fishing Charters & Tours
Level Contributor
371 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers to hotel

I've used USA Transfers, Best Day & one that escapes me at the moment. This trip we've decided to try Canada Transfers, they were a tiny bit cheaper than USA and offer $1 preordered beer/soda as well as sunscreen & bug spray (since we prefer to do carryon only)! I think you will see the most positive reviews of USA & Canada Transfers. Which ever you choose... go w/ the private (not group) transfer!

Level Contributor
2,129 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers to hotel

We've used Canada Transfers for our last two trips and will be booking them for our next. At this time they have the best pricing, beer for $1 (you can preorder beer & pop online when you book) and offer cool towels to freshen up.

You can pay the driver upon arrival to your resort. For Canadians there's an added bonus as they take CDN at par.

Glen Burnie...
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers to hotel

We've used USA Transfers several times. Using them again in September (WOO HOO!!) The cost from Cancun Airport to VIM should be $80.00.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
280 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers to hotel

Agreed. USA Transfers and Canada Transfers are both good. I have used both, but like the availability of beer offered by Canada Transfers. They also cost a bit less

Kansas City Mo
Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers to hotel

We have also used USA and highly recommend them.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
200 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers to hotel

USA Transfers or Canada Transfers. Both very similar. We've used both and they are great.

7. Re: Transfers to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto