We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Hi,

I have two emails that have not been answered, about confirming my reservation. I sent them to: reservations@valentinimperialmaya.com.mx. Is there another email address I should use. If not, I'll call and confirm, but really, it is not great customer service to not answer a confirmation email. It has been over a week.

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
192 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Try this.

• For making, changing or confirming a reservation:

reservaciones@valentinmaya.com

• Reservation requests and notes - Use this to add notes to your reservation, for example you are coming for a special occasion such as a anniversary or honeymoon, have a special need, request a building (based on availability at check-in), etc. Include the name the reservation was made under, dates of stay, travel company (if reservations not made directly through the VIM), confirmation number. Please be aware that we not get your reservation into our system until 2-3 weeks before your arrival if the reservation was made through a travel agent or online company:

reservas.vim@valentinmaya.com

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

The email address you reference has always worked for me.

I cannot imagine how many emails these resorts receive in a day. If every guest emailed to confirm their reservation for which they have already received confirmation from their booking company etc. the resorts would be overwhelmed!

And it is confession time for me,,, I AM one of those guests who emails or phones the resort for confirmation!

Have never had an issue with the Valentin but have been messed up in the past with other resorts etc so I have been conditioned to confirm following any bookings.

Hope you hear from them soon.

I plan on contacting the VIM later this week to confirm our reservation for the end of this month and put in a bldg./ floor preference request,,,

Edited: 07 August 2014, 15:26
Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Thanks a lot, I have sent a third email. We'll see! If I don't get a response I will call.

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

I ended up calling. I was told they had my notes and preferences already in my reservation. Well geez, why not respond to the email and let me know?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

"Well geez, why not respond to the email and let me know?"

Indeed! They should really work on that.

I hope you have a fab vacation !

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Sassy, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on VIM. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Thank you! My expectations are rather low at this point, so it can only go up from here! I am terrified that this place is going to be a low rent frat house. Please oh please let it not be so...

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
192 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

Sassy, when are you going?

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

End of August

brian0128
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Email for VIM to confirm reservation?

I emailed today at 11am and the bookings and reservations manager returned my email by 3 letting me know that he put the notes in the system and would do his best to accomodate my requests.

Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto