We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return to Berkeley after Alcatraz night tour

Which Berkeley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Return to Berkeley after Alcatraz night tour

Hi there, I have booked Alcatraz night tour; 16 year old son and I will be returning to Berkeley after the tour. Will we be safe using the MUNI and BART? Or should we plan some other way to return to Berkeley in the evening? Thank you.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,840 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return to Berkeley after Alcatraz night tour

I see no reason to be concerned. The Embarcadero is well traveled, and so is the BART line to Berkeley. Just remember to make the cross-platform transfer at 19th Street (from the Pittsburg/Bay Point line to the Richmond line) and you will be fine. Enjoy the tour!

New Zealand
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return to Berkeley after Alcatraz night tour

Thanks again for the information davdaven. And for your wishes for the Alcatraz tour.

3. Re: Return to Berkeley after Alcatraz night tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:20