We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near the Hilton?

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near the Hilton?

Hi, do someone know a not so expensive place where to park my car near the Hilton?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Beverly Hilton self parking is $26/night. I don't think that's unreasonable and I like the parking garage there. Keep in mind that if you find another garage, you might not save any money even if you find a cheaper rate unless they offer in-and-out and charge an overnight rate rather than a calendar day rate. Residential areas near the hotel have severe parking restrictions.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Well, is not so expensive, but you are right it can be expensive because they can put me more fees. Oh so you have gone there.

I just hope when I arrive to remind me to dont use valet parking.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,666 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Hilton has a very large parking lot and you won't need to valet, in fact it's easier to self park (no waiting!). You'll find it easy (and that parking rate is the same as all hotels, if not less)

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Ok, perfect so I will park here

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Hi do anyone knows the email of this hotel?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

They don't seem to have an email address, but see their website www.beverlyhilton.com for telephone, fax and on-line reservations. You'll see the self parking garage entrance when you enter the main drive in entrance of the hotel just before you get to the front entrance. If you can handle your own luggage, you could park first and follow the signs in the garage to the hotel lobby OR, offload your luggage at the front door, but tell the staff that you want to self park.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Thanks.

So anyone knows a way of how contact the hotel that doesnt cost, I live in Mexico, so...

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,732 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Is it expensive to call the hotel from Mexico? It costs us very little to call Mexico. Your only other option is to mail them a letter but that will probably cost more than a phone call. Why do you need to contact the hotel?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Mexico telephone number for Hilton:

Mexico City +52 (55) 5255 9061 **

remainder of Mexico 01800 0031400 *

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parking near the Hilton?

Hi well, is that I prefer email, thanks for the telephone. I always contact the hotel for any upgrades or benefits I can get, and I have recieved many, from nice views to a welcome cookies and milk for my kids. And in all countries, Chile, U.S., Argentina...