We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

don't count on it

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
don't count on it

i'm a 'celebrity' who will choose to remain nameless. and it's really just a hassle for us to go shopping period, let alone fight a crowd. when we know there's going to be a crowd, we'll usually send someone (or the stores will send someone) and we just try stuff on at our own pace at our own house.

Two Rodeo Drive
Shopping Malls, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Rodeo Drive
Shopping Malls, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Only in Beverly Hills
Gift & Speciality Shops
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: don't count on it

Yeah right.

Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: don't count on it

It looks like you may have been trying to respond to another BH post regarding see celebrities. You hit the wrong link. You clicked on "post a new topic" instead of "post a reply". It happens to those new to the site so good luck on your next response.

Los Angeles
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: don't count on it

Having worked with well over 300 celebs, traveled with several and have friends who are celebs I can understand your frustration. However I wish Gucci was pulling up at my house!

Still, it's just not the same as having the freedom to just walk around and shop, have coffee, read magazines, sit in a bookstore or go to Home Depot.(my store of choice as I luv to distress furniture and garden)

No one said life would be fair...even if your not a celebrity! That waas my mothers favorite line to me growing up.

Happy Easter,

Mentioned in this post
8 Reviews
Beverly Hills, CA
Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills