We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LA/Beverly Hills Help

Scotland
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
LA/Beverly Hills Help

Hi Everyone,

I've got a load of questions and would love anyone that has any knowledge of the area to through in their opinions please.

Myself and boyfriend (25 and 30) Going on holiday for 1 week in March, staying at Beverly Hills Crowne Plaza for 6 nights and staying at Crowne Plaza Anaheim for one night to take in Disney land.

How are the restaurant prices in Beverly Hills? Not sure how much money to take for the week. Any must visit/must avoid places to eat?

Hoping to get a coach from LAX to the hotel in Beverly Hills, is this possible? Heard taxi's were quite expensive.

Would love to go to a nice bar + club one night, how easy is this to do? Where to go? Costs/Times etc?

Is it at all possible to take a stab at what the typical weather is late march?

Any other general advice is so very much appreciated, I'm an LA first timer from Glasgow.

Thanks you so much,

Gillian

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: LA/Beverly Hills Help

With a car you'll have a $30 parking charge nightly at the Crowne Plaza. See if you can get Holiday Inn Express on Highland in HOllywood, or holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles, those are better choices if they're the same price.

12. Re: LA/Beverly Hills Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills