We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trolley tour

indianapolis
Level Contributor
47 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
trolley tour

I read about a Sat. trolley tour, has anybody done this. What sites are covered?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,256 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trolley tour

There are many tour companies that provide coach/trolley/bus tours of varying lengths. The two most popular are:

startlinetours.com

and

grayline.com

They offer an assortment of tours from 2 hours to a full day.

indianapolis
Level Contributor
47 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trolley tour

The tour I am asking about is listed on the beverly hills chamber of commerce site, It is only on saturdays and cost $5

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,011 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trolley tour

From what I could find, it resumes in May of 2006.

Here's the most info I could get:

A maxed-out credit card shouldn't stop the entertainment of your out-of-town guests (and/or your shopping fantasies).

Grab a box of tissue and whimper with consumer lust as you whiz by the stores that made Beverly Hills, well, Beverly Hills. For a cool-down, the docent-led tour heads into the heart of the city and some of its residential neighborhoods. Less prone to ignite shopaholic mood swings is the art and architecture trolley tour, which gives background on Gagosian Gallery, Beverly Hills City Hall, Creative Artists Agency and the Museum of Television & Radio. Both tours last about 40 minutes; post-ride Prozac not included.

Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills