We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

Planning a weekend trip to LA in the summer and debating between the two Four Seasons properties in Beverly Hills and wondering which one is better.

The reviews on both properties are mixed and I'm looking for a nice pool, luxurious amenities, and an adult/sophisticated environment.

Thoughts?

Tustin, California
Level Contributor
231 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

I've only stayed at the FS Beverly Wilshire. Both will definitely have luxurious amenities. The Beverly Wilshire is definitely sophisticated. Unless they've remodeled, the pool area was nothing to speak about.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, the pool at the BW does not look that great. We're planning to spend most of our time by a pool/spa and going to dinners.No sightseeing/shopping.

Think I may be leaning towards the FS LA even though it's beverly hills "adjacent"

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,075 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

Why limit your search to the Four Seasons? Have you considered the Peninsula?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32070-d76020-R…

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

The Beverly Wilshire is better located for walking around to restaurants (and has two great restaurants in the hotel itself - Wolfgang Puck's "Cut" and "The Boulevard") - the other Four Seasons is a bit more removed from the commercial part of Beverly Hills. Both are perfectly well located for driving to nearby restaurants, however.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,119 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

Nothing beats the Beverly Hills Hotel and their pool, have you considered that hotel?

Of the two FS hotels, the one on Doheny has a better pool.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,438 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

The Four Seasons "Los Angeles" is only in Los Angeles because it is on the wrong side of Doheny. If it were on the western side of Doheny, it would be in Beverly Hills.

There isn't a bad choice here, each hotel will have its advantages and disadvantages. Personally I'd rather be on Burton Way than Wilshire Blvd, but the Beverly Wilshire does let you walk around BH easier.

Besides the Beverly Hills hotel, the other luxury hotels I'd consider are L'Ermitage and The Montage.

7. Re: Four Seasons LA vs Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:17