We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soccer world cup

St Albans, England
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Soccer world cup

I am coming to LA on holiday on the 8th July, the following day is the FIFA World Cup Final. I am a massive footie fan and I need to see the game. Can anyone tell me the name of any pubs or bars or restaurants where I can watch it, in or around Beverly Hills as afterwards I am taking my two boys on a Stars homes tour.

I have been on google to try and find out, but it only mentions american sports showing on TV.

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soccer world cup

Hi

All 64 matches are presented live or on tape.

Look at: www.soccertv.com

Final will be released by ABC july 9, 2pm ET. (11 PT).

Hope this helps, and Holland will win!

Tet

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soccer world cup

As mentioned above, the Final is covered on major over-the-air television live.

Heck, the USA is now rated 4th in the world by FIFA, and it is the USA that will win!!!! :)

USA will carry all 64 games live, many games will be on cable on either ESPN or ESPN2, the USA matches, and other weekend games will be on ABC, which is one of our major over-the -air networks. You should be able to get the entire schedule at ESPN.com

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soccer world cup

Only a Dark Horse Dark Beer.....(:o)

St Albans, England
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soccer world cup

Thanks for the info, regarding the channels I can watch. I presume there will be plenty of bars and restaurants that carry these channels and I will have a fairly wide choice.

With regard to who will win it Holland? Not sure. America? no way! Brazil or Argentina are my choices.

I recieved tickets through the ballot to Match 53 in Kaiserlsautern and I am taking a day trip from St Albans over to Germany probably to see Italy V Croatia if the matches go to plan.

Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills