We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay for one night

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay for one night

we have one night in LA before a morning flight- we dont know which hotel to stay in beverly hills for location for that night.

we will be staying in the 4 seasons hotel for 2 nights at the beginning of this trip- any suggestions appreciated- there seems to be really mixed views on hotels on this website

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,256 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay for one night

The reviews of Beverly Hills Hotels, posted by your fellow travellers on this site, list the following hotels in the TOP 10 for Beverly Hills:

(In descending order)

The Beverly Hilton

The Beverly Hills Hotel

Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills

Regent Beverly Wilshire

Peninsula Beverly Hills

Maison 140

Raffles L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

Avalon Beverly Hills

Loews Beverly Hills Hotel

Le Meridien Beverly Hills

Here's a link to those reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g32070-Beverly_Hills…

Although bordering on Beverly Hills, the Four Seasons is not, technically, in Beverly Hills and so, it does not appear in this list.

Why not consider a final night at the Beach? Santa Monica has some fine hotels, great ocean breezes and is close to LAX. Here is a link to reviews of Santa Monica Hotels:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g33052-Santa_Monica_C…

Good luck!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,023 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay for one night

I agree with HopSkip - how about staying in Santa Monica for that one night? It's certainly closer to LAX, and has a whole different vibe than BH.

Don't know your budget, but there are some amazing hotels on the beach in Santa Monica. I love Shutters the best.

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay for one night

we had thought of santa monica- our main problem is that our hired car has to be dropped off in beverly hills!

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay for one night

we had thought of santa monica- our main problem is that our hired car has to be dropped off in beverly hills!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,023 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay for one night

You're not renting from LAX? Are you taking a taxi from LAX to the rental agency in BH? The taxi fare would equal one day of rental....

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay for one night

I realise this but i do not want to drive to LAX airport- i find it a complete hassle before u fly out and i dont mind paying taxi fare

7. Re: where to stay for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills