We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap parking around Beverly Hills

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
Save Topic
cheap parking around Beverly Hills

Hi, we plan to take a short trip to LA and will be visiting Beverly Hills

Does anyone know of a cheap parking garage there so we can visit for a few hours. We plan to

go either Sunday of Monday. I presume Sunday is free but more tourists, Monday is better for

parking ?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,237 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

The city has a number of parking structures and lots that offer either 1 hour or 2 hour free parking. Here's a map of their locations:

beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/…201-18-2012.pdf

Alternatively, there is street parking (read the signs!!!!) just north of Santa Monica Bl along the downtown area as well as metered parking.

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
18,004 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

I used those city lots between Santa Monica and Little Santa Monica and did not recall the fees being very high. I never had trouble finding a spot both during the week and weekend. I don't think I have gotten as many parking tickets from elsewhere in SoCal than BH. Some of the signs are cryptic or hidden...

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

Hi - We have just visited Beverly Hills. We parked at Dayton Way at North Rodeo Drive free for 2 hours with no need to validate, then moved to N Canon Drive again free for 2 hours, so that's 4 hours free in Beverly Hills! That gave us plenty of time to look around, in fact you could do it in 2 hrs but I have a wife & 2 daughters!!

Edited: 12 August 2013, 21:54
San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

Thanks for everyone sharing the info.

I really appreciate it

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

The best place, I think, is to park in the underground structure next to the Crate and Barrel store, which you can enter on the east side of Beverly Drive just south of Santa Monica Blvd. It costs a few dollars for a few hours.

6. Re: cheap parking around Beverly Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Beverly Hills