We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good breakfast spot for Friday morning

california
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Topic
good breakfast spot for Friday morning

We will be up next weekend with out two teenage daughters. Can anyone suggest a good breakfast spot (cozy, quaint, variety of egg and waffle/pancake dishes) It needs to be open on weekday mornings, as it will be a Friday.

Thanks

Placerville, CA
Level Contributor
398 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good breakfast spot for Friday morning

My 12 year old daughter insists on Boo Bear's whenever we're in Big Bear!! It's on the main street through the village.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good breakfast spot for Friday morning

I agree with Boo Bears, but bundle up so you can sit outside, on the large patio.

Vista, CA
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good breakfast spot for Friday morning

Boo Bears is also a must for us- sort of tradition I guess. The food is 'okay'- nothing special, but it is a neat little place in the village that the kids always remember....

Covina, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: good breakfast spot for Friday morning

While Boo-Bear's Den is a great place (especially if you go with a large 5+ group), our usual favourite is Thelma's in Big Bear City. During warmer months, you can also sit outside and they have an all-you-can-eat special for dinner every day of the week. They are akso known for the chicken pot pies (Saturdays only-and they run out so ya gotta be early!).

5. Re: good breakfast spot for Friday morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Big Bear Region