We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in a " harbor room" at the lodge. We are planning on staying 2 nights and was wondering if it was worth spending the extra $100 for the Bodega Bay upper room. We are planning on spending 2 nights here, and then off to Solage at Calistoga for 3 nights ( which would be more expensive ) So my idea was that the Bodaga Bay room did not have to be too extravagant. I am mainly concerned with what you have a view of ( don't want to be staring at another building or a parking lot for instance, and would like to have a balcony or patio.

Thanks for any info!

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

Can't personally help, but I seem to recall some discussion about the rooms at the lodge a while back...you could try a forum search.

Level Contributor
35,457 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

We stayed in the Trumpeter Suite at Bodega Bay Lodge & Spa, the room is located in the back of the property and has pretty views and a great balcony. Our room was very spacious with a king bed, fireplace, jacuzzi tub and turndown service with truffles. Enjoy your stay there! :)

sacramento
Level Contributor
35 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

The ocean view rooms look out over a reserve, and the view would be very special from the upper rooms. So if you want to look at the incredible tidal area filled with sea birds and the ocean beyond, it's worth it. But if you're not so much into ocean views, then, yes, it would be silly to spend the extra money.

4. Re: Bodaga Bay Lodge Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Bodega Bay