We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review update for Radisson in Buena Park

Chandler, Arizona...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Review update for Radisson in Buena Park

My recent review of this property can be seen here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32…

I would like to say that my review here, as well as an email to Radisson Corporate, have generated swift responses, both from Corp. staff as well as the property's GM. In short, they are aware of some of what we outlined and told us that a major renovation for the hotel is in the works. No timeline for it that they were willing to share, but that =is= encouraging. The more minor housekeeping issues are also being investigated.

I wish there was some way we could acknowledge owner/mgt responses to a review, as I would like to give props where they are deserved, as they are in this case.

We look forward to a return to this property after its renovation and only hope it won't be too long.

Special Offer
Go Los Angeles Card
127 Reviews
from US$84.00*
US$89.00
Special Offer
Knott's Berry Farm General Admission...
91 Reviews
from US$49.99*
US$82.00
Special Offer
Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
21 Reviews
from US$59.99*
US$67.11
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Review update for Radisson in Buena Park

Glad to hear...

There is a lot of exciting things coming to Buena Park's tourist area, including new higher end Hotels, the Butterfly Pavilion and Porto's Bakery.

ocregister.com/articles/city-715501-hotel-mi…

I expect that the Radisson isn't the only hotel that is planning a major remodel due to new competition.

2. Re: Review update for Radisson in Buena Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2018, 02:15