We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stick Cameras phone etc

Which Burbank hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Place to stick Cameras phone etc

Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to get tickets for a filming at Warner Bros in Burbank. However because we only have a short period in LA I was planning on taking a tour in the morning, then the Warner Bro tour and then go on to the show.

However Warner Bros have a strict policy regarding cameras phones etc which I will have with me from the 2 previous tours........

Is there anywhere close to Warner Bros that has lockers or a place I can stick my bag to avoid loosing all the pictures videos from the start of the day?

We are staying in Santa Monica so it will be too far to drop everything back at the hotel then head back especially as we'll be @ Warners taking the tour.

Any help and assistance would be very much appreciated.

JP

1. Re: Place to stick Cameras phone etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:42