We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

Chula Vista...
2 posts
Save Topic
Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

I have received stand by tickets for the Tuesday March 12 show but I have misplaced my letter. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I can't find a contact # or email for ticket inquiries. I'm worried I might not be able to get in? Can anyone shed some light or give me some advice?

Chula Vista...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

If anyone has the letter packet they sent, I believe there was a phone number to call to cancel or update the ticket holders. If anyone has it can you PM me the number?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,736 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

If you can't find their phone number, you can contact them here:

http://ellenshow.org/contact-us

Melbourne
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

I will be in LA for a total of 3 days, arriving Tues 9th April and staying 10th, fly to NY 11th and then back in LA on 25th April before flying back to Australia. Can someone tell me the best way to get standby tickets and the process. Do I phone first thing in the morning of the day I want to go or do I have to phone ahead of the day. I figure I have 3 days to choose but the 10th would be easier.

I would really appreciate any help on how to get a standby ticket as I will come away quite upset if I don't get to be in the audience.

Thanks

Michelle, Melbourne Australia

4. Re: Ellen Show Stand By Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:16