We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Western at Burbank

Which Burbank hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CUMBRIA
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great Western at Burbank

Hi can anyone offer any advice I've booked to stay in the great western inn near to the airport but have read that it's not a very nice area Etc we are staying in LA for 6 Days visiting six flags universal studios hollywood n taking a trip to San Diego n really don't know where is best to stay at a reasonable price

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Western at Burbank

Are you talking about this Motel?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32655-d1657336…

If so, it is not the best location.

Will you have a rental vehicle?

If not, you need to move, I would look at the Hollywood and Highland area for good public transit to Universal Studios, and the Starline Tours to Six Flags Magic Mountain, and then the Amtrak Pacific Surfliner from Union Station to San Diego. I would start with the Orchid Suites...

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32655-zfn4-Los_Angel…

If you will have a rental car, there are plenty of options, maybe something in the Burbank/Sylmar area, or even closer to Six Flags for the SFMM and USH portion, and then move to the San Diego area.

So will you have a car, and what is the approximate budget for Hotel/Motels?

2. Re: Great Western at Burbank

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 05:17