We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great spa in Calistoga?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
great spa in Calistoga?

Can anyone recommend a great spa in Calistoga or nearby? I keep seeing very iffy reviews of places...does anyone have any firsthand recent experience somewhere? thanks!

Plainsboro, NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: great spa in Calistoga?

We have been to Lavendar Hill Spa near Calistoga. It is great for couples as they set you up in cottages/rooms together for mineral baths and massages. We have also been to Sonoma Spa on the Plaza, which is more reasonable priced just not as many bells and whistles. We enjoyed that also. Maybe we're just not as picky as some~how can a massage be bad?

Level Contributor
36,165 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great spa in Calistoga?

Indian Springs Resort is very nice in Calistoga, they have a new spa at the Villagio in Yountville that is supposed to be fantastic! :)

los angeles
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: great spa in Calistoga?

The Calistoga Inn and Hot Springs is just great.. I go there every year.. I just posted an ad re: the best massage I have ever had.. It was not at the resort but just down Washington street about 100 yards from the spa..It's called China Sun Massage.. She is open till 9pm.. Soak at the spa and Massage at China Sun.. 801 Washington in back of new building.. Wendy is just so gracious and skilled..Been told by locals she has best rates too.

4. Re: great spa in Calistoga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 17:17