We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moonstone landing

Which Cambria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
moonstone landing

i have a reservation at moonstone landing for one night in august. is there any better choice......views rooms beach access 2 adult 2 teen kids

Level Contributor
34,971 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moonstone landing

It is in a nice location on Moonstone Drive. You will be right across the street from the gorgeous Moonstone Beach at this property. Do you want a pool? I believe they just have a jacuzzi there. We have enjoyed stays at the Blue Whale Inn, the Fireside Inn and the Cyrpess Cove Inn. The Fireside and the Cypress Cove both have nice pools and jacuzzis there.

Is this your first time to the area? I have several reviews with photos posted on this site, it's a very scenic area of the coast, you're going to love Cambria! Try to make it to Piedras Blancas to see the elephant seals, they're really cool. :)

2. Re: moonstone landing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 03:17