We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Cambria...any beaches allow small warming fires?

Which Cambria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gilroy, CA
6 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Cambria...any beaches allow small warming fires?

My husband and my favorite thing to do is have a fire on the beach and listen to surf, stare gaze and relax. Is there any where along the coast where you can do this that is not say not more than 10 miles from Cambria? I can not find any thing online about warming fires in that area. Thanks for you help. Can't wait to go on Sunday for four days on Moonstone Beach area.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,018 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Cambria...any beaches allow small warming fires?

Cambria does not allow fires on the beach.

The Best Western Cavalier a few miles north of Cambria does a nightly bonfire on the small bluff above the beach. That's as close as you will find in the Cambria area.

Gilroy, CA
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Cambria...any beaches allow small warming fires?

Thanks so much "Kibblesmom." We will have to check that out. Your kitty is so pretty reminds me of our Sammy!

3. Re: Staying in Cambria...any beaches allow small warming fires?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 14:16