We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

undecided help please

Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
undecided help please

Which would you choose Fog Catcher or Moonstone?

Thank You

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,092 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: undecided help please

If it were me, I would choose an upper level room at Moonstone Landing just to have that balcony to walk out on and enjoy the view outside. I can picture myself sitting out on that balcony drinking a glass of wine and enjoying a sunset or watching the joggers run by.

Fog Catcher, while quaint and all, sits lower on the property, which means the upper level rooms are closer to street level. You don't get the same dramatic view from the rooms here as you do at Moonstone Landing.

Okay, I just your PM and you've gone with Fog Catcher, which will be fine. You really can't go wrong with any of the lodgings on Moonstone Beach Drive. Some just have a better vantage point over others, but they're all nice in their own way.

Edited: 31 January 2012, 14:13
Socal
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: undecided help please

You're fine with Fog Catcher. As noted, all of the places along the beach are great. It's just a second or two to stroll over to the boardwalk for a little jaunt along the cliff tops. Or grab a bench and just enjoy the view.

3. Re: undecided help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2013, 10:19