We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
205 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

When doing the activities at Hacienda Guachipelin (specifically tubing) how do you secure your camara and passport??

I will need my passport to drive to the hacienda and would like my camara for my morning hike, but are there lockers or some way to secure items while tubing??

Thanks so much for all the help in planning this vacation...9 days and counting....

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

There are lockers at the adventure tours office and you can leave personal belongings there. Some tourists leave things on their car with the doors locked.

Edited: 24 February 2012, 03:02
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,811 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

Be sure to let front desk know about the items in your car and if the place where the vehicle is park is a safe one...

roadadvisor

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
205 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

Thanks so much!

We leave on Saturday and I can't wait!

4. Re: Question-securing camara/personal items during activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 00:17