We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

Mississauga, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

Hi there!

Wondering if there's enough time in one day to hike the trails AND do the Adventure Pass offered by Hacienda Guachipelin? All without having to rush just to 'see' things.

Will be heading there sometime next week - so excited!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

If you start early, you can do both, no problem. I think Guachipelin can provide a guide for your hike, if you would like.

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

Arrange for a guide at the parks entrance, early and then go for the rest of the plan. Contact Arturo at 506-83557919 he can arrange both activities for you. You should be there early, but with the new road, Coco just under 1 hours away.

Mississauga, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

Great - thanks so much Hattie and Jose! It's what I was hoping for - want to make the most of our day trip - adrenaline + exploration. I'll check in with Arturo too. I've read your posts throughout and are awesome ambassadors - gracias :)

4. Re: Hike and/or the Adventure Pass w Guachipelin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 05:17