We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

Fresno, California...
1 post
Save Topic
Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

Obviously we can't take the dog into the cavern, but is there a place to kennel the dog and cat for a few hours near by?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,340 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

The cavern is in Carlbad New Mexico. This is the forum for Carlsbad California. You should re-post your question here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143018-i4829-Carl…

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

You might try posting in the New Mexico forums. You posted in Carlsbad, CA.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,737 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

LOL... This reminds me of the time a couple years ago when the Serbian tennis player flew to the wrong Carlsbad for her tournament.

Here's how the conversation went down upon her arrival in New Mexico.....

As she was waiting with her bags for tournament transport to pick her up late Sunday night, a man approached.

"What are you doing here?" the man asked. "Are you playing tennis?"

"Yeah, it's a tennis tournament," Jovanovski replied.

"Here?"

After waiting 15 minutes, the 19-year-old Serbian called the tournament again, wondering where her ride was. She was told the driver was looking for her.

"I am the only person here," she told them. "How can you not see me?"

"Are you in Carlsbad in California or in New Mexico?" the voice at the other end of the phone asked.

4. Re: Pet friendly carlsbad caverns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 06:16