We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

Which Carlsbad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Helena, Alabama
Level Contributor
259 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time? We'll be passing close by one afternoon and I am considering the Twilight tickets for the last two hours of the day. If you get two hours of rides (or standing in line for rides) but can take your time walking out looking at the static displays it is a lot more attractive deal. If the rides turn off at exactly closing time whether you're in line or not and they turn off the lights immediately, not so much. Thank you!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

The ride attractions lines close at the announced time, so if you are in line, you will get to enjoy the attraction.

Then security will start in the back of the park and politely ask guests to leave, so usually about 1 hour after park closing the main gift shops will be closed and they hope everyone has exited the park.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
21,945 posts
5,139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

Hopefully you have some young folks under age 8 with you - its sort of a high priced adventure for anyone older than 8 regardless of the time of day.... Under 8 enjoys the park - so its still expensive - but at least they can enjoy the attractions tailored to their age. Over 8 many of the attractions are too small for them. (yeah - walking past Legoland cities; the boat ride; etc. works - but most of the attractions are sized appropriately for the wee folks).

We did it on the San Diego City Pass - so it was just one of the numerous attractions we did on the card.

Have fun if you do go - just wanted to point this out as some are surprised once they enter the park on how things are sized.

Helena, Alabama
Level Contributor
259 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

Great info, thank you both. Yes, we have my 6 year old son in tow so he'll love it I'm sure. It's a steep price for a couple of hours so we'll keep thinking about it. I'm going to look into the SD CityPass too. Thanks again!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

Where else will you visit?

I like MouseSavers for keeping track to the Theme Park discounts in Southern California.

www.mousesavers.com

5. Re: How quickly does Legoland shoo guests out at closing time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:21