We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legoland & waterpark

Which Carlsbad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ny,ny
Level Contributor
6 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Legoland & waterpark

Should we plan to do Legoland and the watermark in one day, or is it worth at least 1.5-2 days -- one day in Legoland and next day at watermark? (Or would that be way too much time?) Going with a 5 year old LEGO maniac and his 8 year old brother, and my husband,

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legoland & waterpark

With kids your age, and a LEGO Maniac, I would do 2 days, One full day for the main park, 1/2 day for the water park, and a 1/2 day at the SEALIFE Aquarium. A two day Parkhopper is a good deal. I would also look at staying at the LEGOLAND Hotel, which your son would love and comes with some nice extra perks.

Carlsbad, CA
Destination Expert
for Carlsbad
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legoland & waterpark

Depending on time of year one day at Legoland will not be enough.

3. Re: Legoland & waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 05:19