We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel info

Angola, Indiana
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel info

has anyone stayed at or heard comments about the Wayside Inn? Reviews seem good but would appreciate any info ASAP. We had a change in plans and are looking for accomodations for 4 adults, which as most know, is hard to find in Carmel. Wayside has availability so I hope this can work for us. Thanks!

Level Contributor
36,321 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel info

Wayside Inn gets good reviews on this site. It is in a great location, walking distance to the beach, art galleries, shops and restaurants in Carmel! We were there this past weekend and enjoyed great meals at Casanova and La Bicyclette.

www.carmelcalifornia.com is a nice website for this area. Enjoy your time there. :)

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,381 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel info

I agree with Syrahgirl that the location is very good. I haven't been inside, so I can't comment on the rooms. If you're having trouble finding the rooms you need, I think Wayside should be just fine for you. I tend to pay more attention to the reviews by people who have a number of reviews under their belt, rather than first-time reviewers. It seems that the "veterans" are quite positive about Wayside.

3. Re: Hotel info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:42
Get answers to your questions about Carmel
Recent Conversations