We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andrew Molera State Park

Hastings, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Andrew Molera State Park

Hello, I am just wondering how long in length & time roughly walks are in Andrew Molera Park? If different trails which one to do & if all combined ? I would be getting the bus there which I think is #22 leaving Carmel 09.35am arriving at AMSP 10.25 and leaves there 2.45 or 6.25pm.

I am a female of average fitness and normally do a 5.5km trail walk 3x a week. Thank you very much.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,473 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andrew Molera State Park

We just did the Headlands Trail last Spring and enjoyed it but next time we will do the Ridge, Panorama, and Bluffs Loop if we have enough time.

www.redwoodhikes.com/BigSur/Molera.html

2. Re: Andrew Molera State Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17