We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayucos accomodation recommendation?

ca
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cayucos accomodation recommendation?

Hi

We are a family of 3 (one teenager) planning to visit in April or May. We are looking for a good place to stay in Cayucos..nothing fancy..comfortable, clean, close to beach and town. Preferably less than $125 per night.

Thanks

J

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,212 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayucos accomodation recommendation?

Cayucos is a really small beach town. Everything is close to the beach. I'm not familiar at all with the hotels in Cayucos, so I can't comment on them, but you can check out what is available by clicking on Cayucos Hotels in the box to the upper left of this page and read reviews for the hotels listed there.

I imagine most of the lodgings in Cayucos will not be fancy, but should be clean & comfortable.

gp1
Eureka, California
Level Contributor
613 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayucos accomodation recommendation?

Hi Joe10

We have stayed here 4 or 5 times in the last 8 years

http://www.cayucosshorelineinn.com/cam.html

We like it and the town a lot.

Have Fun

GP

3. Re: Cayucos accomodation recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Cayucos
Recent Conversations